Bill Bruch grew up in Bellevue, WA in a family where he was the oldest of three boys. In his youth Bill enjoyed sports playing as an All-Star in football and baseball, also had fun on the Newport High School golf team and on the US Sailing team; in 1989 he won the Bronze Medal in the Laser class at the Washington State Centennial Games.
Bill became a Realtor in 1985 and in the early 1990’s was a member of the Eastside Young Republicans and became involved in politics. Bill describes himself as both a “Constitutional” and “Fiscal” Conservative. He moved to Skagit County in 2000 because of the rural lifestyle and incredible scenic beauty.
Bill has 30 years of business and management experience with a diverse background in careers, including owning a photography business and is currently a business owner in commercial and residential property management. Remaining active in politics, Bill was a La Conner Town Council member and is the current Chair of the Skagit County Republican Party.
- 2017-Present: Owner, Bill Bruch Property Management Inc. – Commercial and Residential Property Manager/Project Manager serving Skagit County
- 2010-2017: Commercial and Residential Property Manager, La Conner, WA
- 2010-2012: Owner/Photographer, Salish Sea Gallery, La Conner, WA
- 2008-2015: Night Shift Manager, Hotel Planner, La Conner, WA
- 2006-2007: Yacht Broker, ABC Yacht Charters & Sales, Anacortes, WA
- 2001-2006: Estate Planner / Manager, Washington Estate Planning, Inc., Shoreline, WA
- 1992-2001: Estate Planner, Secure Benefits Group, Kirkland WA., Omley / Keenan, Woodinville, WA
- 1985-1991: Realtor, Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate, Prudential Real Estate, Bellevue, WA
- 1985: University of Washington, Seattle, WA (Business)
- 1983-85: Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA (Liberal Arts, Business)
- 1983: Graduate of Newport High School, Bellevue, WA (Honor Student)
- Licenses: WA State Life Insurance/Series 6, Mykut Real Estate School, Bellevue, WA
- 2017-Present: Skagit County Republican Party Chairman (two terms)
- 2017-Present: Washington State Republican Party State Committee Member, By-Laws Committee Member (current)
- 2017: Association of Washington Cities Small Cities Advisory Committee Member (award recipient)
- 2016-2017: La Conner Town Council Member, Mayor Pro Tem, Parks Commission Member, Park & Port Committee, and the Utilities Committee. Helped to develop and approve La Conner’s budgets
- 2016-Present: Republican LD 10 PCO #801, Republican LD 10 Precinct Captain #129
- 2016-Present: Volunteered for Barbara Bailey LD 10 State Senate, Norma Smith for LD 10 State House, Dave Hayes for LD 10 State House, Bill Bryant for Governor; Campaign Manager for Michael Petrish 40th LD State House, Chairman of the Skagit County Ted Cruz for President Campaign, Vice Chair WA State 2nd Congressional District Ted Cruz for President Campaign
- 2016: Washington State Republican National Convention Delegate
- 2015: La Conner Lodging Tax Advisory Committee Chair (and Member 2014)